All the DirectLine functions you need, right on your mobile device
Field work often creates gaps in facility maintenance workflows, leading to delays and increased costs. DirectLine Mobile closes these gaps by providing a seamless connection between field and office, through an easy-to-use, full-feature application that works on any mobile phone or tablet.
With DirectLine Mobile, maintenance personnel have access to all DirectLine functions – plus a few extras on a larger screen such as a tablet, thanks to the app’s responsive design. DirectLine Mobile is compatible with every modern mobile operating system, whether it’s Google Android, Apple iOS, Windows Mobile or BlackBerry.
A more efficient workflow
- Tap on your DirectLine Mobile app to quickly review the work ahead of you.
- Use electronic checklists to ensure an accurate and thorough job.
- View complete maintenance history by retrieving all related work orders using multiple search criteria.
- Send an email or text to another resource right from the DirectLine Mobile app.
Comprehensive work order functions
- Create a new or follow-up work order onsite based on real-time assessment.
- Log and charge for material used on the work order.
- If needed, instantly transfer the existing work order to a new trade.
- Manually schedule preventive maintenance on the work order.
- Attach photos and documents to work orders.
- Create issued work lists for each team member
Precise time tracking
Post labour in real-time, with clock-in and clock-out functions that can be used over multiple days.
Use the manual time log function to add or subtract time from work orders.
Easy parts ordering right in the field
- Quickly locate parts using a powerful search engine that allows for multiple search criteria.
- Create a shopping cart for stocked and non-stocked inventory items, and send your shopping list directly to purchasing for pricing and approval.
- Allow for remote approval of requisitions or purchase orders based on security parameters defined by the client.
- Search for all shopping carts relevant to the site by multiple user-defined search fields.
- Using a barcoding/RFID device attachment, generate and send a materials pick list to the storeroom, or enter a new part identified at the site.
Enhanced inventory accuracy
- Use your handheld device to perform physical inventory counts onsite.
- Search inventory by multiple user-defined search fields.
- Issue parts using barcoding/RFID device attachment.
- Adjust inventory data on the spot, using your mobile device.
Work better on the go with DirectLine Mobile
DirectLine Mobile saves you time and money, enhances accuracy, and boosts efficiency by letting you access and capture maintenance information on the go. With DirectLine Mobile, you can work as effectively and efficiently in the field as you would in the office.